The following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern your use of this web site, and any content made available from or through this web site, including any sub domains thereof (the “Web Site”).
BY USING THE WEB SITE, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS APPLIED TO YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you may not access or use the Web Site.
1. Proprietary Rights. As between you and Glamour Bento, Glamour Bento owns, solely and exclusively, all rights, title and interest in and to the Web Site, all the content (including copy, video, photographs, illustrations, graphics, other visuals, text, software, titles, PDF files, etc.), code, data and materials of the site, the look, design and organization of the Web Site, and the collection of the content, code, data and materials on the Web Site. This includes but is not limited to any copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, database rights, moral rights, and other intellectual property and proprietary rights therein. Your use of the Web Site does not grant to you ownership of any of the above details, including content, code, data or materials you may access on or through the Web Site.
2. Limited License. You can access and view the content on the Web Site on your computer or other device and, unless otherwise indicated in these Terms and Conditions or on the Web Site, make single copies or prints of the content on the Web Site for your personal, internal use only. Use of the Web Site and the services offered on or through the Web Site, are only for your personal, non-commercial use. They cannot be shared in newsletters, print publications or any other documents intended for an audience larger than one self without written permission (see below).
3. Prohibited Use. Any commercial or promotional distribution, publishing or exploitation of the Web Site, or any content, code, data or materials on the Web Site, is strictly prohibited unless you have received the express prior written permission from authorized personnel of Glamour Bento or the otherwise applicable rights holder. You may not download, post, display, publish, copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, perform, broadcast, transfer, create derivative works from, sell or otherwise exploit any content, code, data or materials on or available through the Web Site. Additionally you may not alter, edit, delete, remove, change the meaning or appearance of, or repurpose, any of the content, code, data, or other materials on or available through the Web Site, including, without limitation, the alteration or removal of any trademarks, trade names, logos, service marks, or any other proprietary content or proprietary rights notices. If you make other use of the Web Site, or the content, code, data or materials thereon or available through the Web Site, without written permission or then you may violate copyright and other laws of the United States, as well as applicable state laws. International laws may apply as well. If these laws are broken, you may be subject to liability for such unauthorized use.
4. Trademarks. The trademarks, logos, service marks and trade names (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Web Site or on content available through the Web Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Glamour Bento. They may not be used in connection with products and/or services that are not related to Glamour Bento. All Trademarks not owned by Glamour Bento that appear on the Web Site, if any, are the property of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Web Site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Web Site without the written permission of Glamour Bento or the third party that may own the applicable Trademark. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on any part of the Web Site is strictly prohibited.
8. Prohibited User Conduct. You warrant and agree that, while using the Web Site and the various services and features offered on or through the Web Site, you shall not: (a) impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity; (b) insert your own or a third party’s advertising, branding or other promotional content into any of the Web Site’s content, materials or services (for example, without limitation, in an RSS feed) or use, redistribute, republish or exploit such content or service for any further commercial or promotional purposes; or (c) attempt to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems through the Web Site. You shall not: (i) engage in spidering, “screen scraping,” “database scraping,” harvesting of e-mail addresses, wireless addresses or other contact or personal information, or any other automatic means of obtaining lists of users or other information from or through the Web Site or the services offered on or through the Web Site, including without limitation any information residing on any server or database connected to the Web Site or the services offered on or through the Web Site; (ii) obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to computer systems, materials or information through any means; (iii) use the Web Site or the services made available on or through the Web Site in any manner with the intent to interrupt, damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Web Site or such services, including, without limitation, sending mass unsolicited messages or “flooding” servers with requests; (iv) use the Web Site or the Web Site’s services or features in violation of Ball Publishing’s or any third party’s intellectual property or other proprietary or legal rights; or (v) use the Web Site or the Web Site’s services in violation of any applicable law. You further agree that you shall not attempt (or encourage or support anyone else’s attempt) to circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt, or otherwise alter or interfere with the Web Site or the Web Site’s services, or any content thereof, or make any unauthorized use thereof. You agree that you shall not use the Web Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Web Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Web Site or any of its services. You shall not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made publicly available or provided for through the Web Site.
5. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold any employee of Glamour Bento Group harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising in any way from your use of the Web Site, your placement or transmission of any message, content, information, software or other materials through the Web Site, or your breach or violation of the law or of these Terms and Conditions. Glamour Bento reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, and in such case, you agree to cooperate with Glamour Bento should it be necessary to file such a claim.
6. Orders for Products. We may make certain products available to visitors and registrants of the Web Site. You agree to pay all applicable taxes. If payment is not received by us from your credit or debit card issuer or its agents, you agree to pay all amounts due upon demand by us.
7. Copyright Agent. We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and require that the people who use the Web Site, or the services or features made available on or through the Web Site, do the same. It is illegal to copy written work of others and if you choose to use our website, then you must not copy any written work. Penalty brought on by the law and trademark rights may occur if this is abused.
8. Applicable Laws. We control and operate the Web Site from our offices in the United States of America, therefore having designed it with this audience in mind. We do not represent that materials on the Web Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who choose to access the Web Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with their local laws.
9. Miscellaneous. The Terms and Conditions, and the relationship between you and us, shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, United States of America, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree that any cause of action that may arise under the Terms and Conditions shall be commenced and be heard in the appropriate court in the State of California, Sacramento County, United States of America. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within Sacramento County in the State of California. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect.