This Is Who We Are
At Botanic Farm, we believe in going green and protecting the environment. That is why, the ingredients used in our products are grown on our farms. Our products are made from natural ingredients.
Originating from Daegu, South Korea, Emily Cosmetic began its research and production of cosmetic goods from as early as 2008, in the era of the Korean Cosmetic Industry’s “Golden 10 Years”. Riding along the Hallyu Waves, Korean cosmetics quickly won over Asian markets with its high quality products that come with an affordable price tag. It is during then Emily Cosmetic expanded its cosmetics market to the Asia Pacific region.
In 2010, Emily Cosmetic developed Botanic Farm – a line of natural cosmetics that go in line with an ecological philosophy. The cosmetics company worked closely with South Korea’s largest OEM skincare factory – Kolmar – in developing the series. The process took over 4 years and in 2014, Botanic Farm – Emily Cosmetic signature series was released to the market and received high praise. Emily Cosmetic will carry on with its research and development towards producing more skincare products that will benefit all.
We guarantee all our products are made from natural grains, plants, and flowers.
We assure you that we use recycled fabrics for our masks and patches.
All of our marketing materials are printed with natural, organic SOY INK.
We constantly strive to provide great quality products as well as protect the environment.
Botanic Farm Origins
This is an abbreviated timeline of the development, launch and growth of Botanic Farm Cosmetics worldwide from it's beginnings up to the present day.
• Emily Cosmetic developed Botanic Farm.
• The launch of Botanic Farm Skin Care Series.
• The launch the 12 series of Botanic Farm Natural Energy Mask Sheet.
• The launch of the Botanic Farm BB Cushion and CC Cushion.
• The launch of Botanic Farm Real Rose Essence Lip Gloss.
• Botanic Farm made available for purchase at Korea’s major e-market.
• Available for purchase in Hong Kong’s Watsons and Taiwan’s Beauty Stores.
• Received the 51st South Korean Presidential Export Market award.